Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Who's next?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member lj01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like a disabled doll with a pink wheelchair. Who has a great story. (Yeah, I know. I need to get off my soapbox right?) It would be great if she had a canine companion too.
    Like a Shepard or black Lab. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I can always hope.
    Lisa [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    PS. A scooter might be nice, then it would be different from the manual chair they already have. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ August 06, 2005 11:50 PM: Message edited by: LaceyJane ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 06, 2005 11:51 PM: Message edited by: LaceyJane ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Personally, I want to see an AA doll from the 1960s. I definitely want a doll from that time because it's just so COOL, but I think she should be AA, too. I know I'd choose her over Addy. Addy is okay, but NOTHING beats the '60s.

    I want to see a REDHAIRED LE doll sometime in the future. She'd have to have no bangs and LOTS of freckles. And she's sort of like Princess_Lyndsi's ideal AGT, but I just decided I like her, too.

    I also want an Asian, too. A San Franciscan Asian from the Gold Rush.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by LaceyJane:
    I would like a disabled doll with a pink wheelchair. Who has a great story. (Yeah, I know. I need to get off my soapbox right?) It would be great if she had a canine companion too.
    Like a Shepard or black Lab....
    PS. A scooter might be nice, then it would be different from the manual chair they already have. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love your idea, Lisa. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] My daughter Judy and I have raised three puppies for Guide Dogs for the Blind. What a great experience that was - especially attending the school's graduation and presenting a fully-trained dog to her new blind partner. An AG doll with a physical disability and a service dog would really be a great awareness raiser, as well as providing a whole new aspect of play.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member lj01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Jeantte [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is a compnay called Sew-able that makes disabled dolls that look like AG. They come with artificial limbs, etc. They also have the equipment. You can get them on-line. You can get them @ http://sew-able.com/

  6. #16
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not so concerned with the appearance of the next LE as I am with her story. I want a doll with a really great story. My dream-come-true would be a doll embarked on an adventure with her family, say a round-the-world voyage. There really are families and kids who have done this and set up web sites for others to follow along with them, reading their journals and seeing their photographs. Besides being just plain fun, it would be a great marketing tool for AG.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •